- Graduate degree in Management & Marketing
- Liaising with senior management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluating regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives and apply improvements.
- Overseeing customer support processes and implementing them to enhance customer satisfaction and fulfilment of funding requirements.
- Revising and/or formulating policies and promote their implementation
- Evaluating overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensuring that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
Key skill sets relating to what we do
- Proven experience as Head of Operations.
- Outstanding organisation, communication and people skills.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. marketing, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Key attention to detail and macro understanding of all business functions.