• Home
  • >
  • Blog
  • >
  • Can I set off the losses incurred on transfer of foreign listed securities with my other income in India?

Share this

All Short-term capital losses arising on sale of foreign listed securities can be set off against both short term and long-term capital gains in India. However, any long term capital loss arising on sale of foreign listed securities can only be set off against long term capital gains in India. (Assuming there is no intraday trading)

Loved this? Spread the word

Related posts

September 6, 2020

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES For the purpose of this document (“Agreement”) “Investment Advisor” or “We/we” refers to AltShiftCap ...

Read More
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Join our 'Money is Everything' Community

and get access to investment webinars, best stocks and ETF picks, investment portfolios and more...