• Home
  • >
  • Blog
  • >
  • Am I expected to report my holdings or gains in India an annual basis even if I don’t have a tax liability? If yes under what section and what forms do I need to report the same in India?

Share this

Where a person is a ROR he/she is required to file his/her income tax return if the person has any kind of foreign assets.
The reporting in this regard would be as follows

1. Details of foreign assets and income from any source outside India –Schedule FA of the relevant Income Tax Return (ITR)

2. Details of Income from outside India (only in the case of resident and ordinarily resident) – Schedule FSI of the relevant ITR

Loved this? Spread the word

Related posts

September 6, 2020

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES For the purpose of this document (“Agreement”) “Investment Advisor” or “We/we” refers to AltShiftCap ...

Read More
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Join our 'Money is Everything' Community

and get access to investment webinars, best stocks and ETF picks, investment portfolios and more...